A devoted follower of Christ is called a disciple.
We are passionate about your faith journey as a disciple and are here to help you unlock your God given potential as a disciple. There are some steps we all take in this journey, so why not begin today?
• Salvation is found only in the love and mercy of Jesus.
• Water baptism is a public witness to our faith in Jesus.
• Getting into God’s Word, the Bible, is the original soul food. We read, study and obey His Word.
• Connecting with other disciples is like connecting to the national grid. It’s powerful and brings us into community. We have four access points into our community:
GATHERINGS | Celebrate, Declare and Invite
LIFE GROUPS | Form relationships and close community
CLASSES | Inform, equip and empower
SERVING TEAMS | As Jesus served us, so we serve one another.
• Financial generosity is an early step for a disciple. Sometimes we need to build up towards the basic benchmark of 10% (a tithe) – but we are here to help you achieve financial peace as a disciple. When you are ready to take any one of these next steps, contact our Connect Director for more information.